- Reservation Details
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- Land Looser Quota (LLQ)
- Counseling Work Flow
- Details of Courses
- List of Polytechnic
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Select Admission Process (JEXPO/VOCLET)
- In the “New Registration Section” do the following actions [Refer Admit Card of JEXPO/VOCLET]:
- Enter Enrollment Number
- Enter Index Number
- Click “Proceed” button
- Edit your Personal Details (if required) – Click “Submit” button.
- Check your modified (if so) personal details and then, either ‘Confirm’ or ‘Edit’ the details. Once ‘Confirm’ button is pressed, entered data cannot be edited.
- Enter Password of your choice (Do not disclose this Password to anybody)
- Select Admission Process (JEXPO/VOCLET)
- In the “Student Login” enter the followings [Refer Admit Card]:
- Enrollment Number
- Password (Given by you during registration)
- Click ‘Login’ to enter into My Page
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Choice means “Institute-Branch” combination (Example: APC Roy Polytechnic – Mechanical)
- Add combinations of Institute & Branch one by one as per your preference.
- Add maximum number of choices to increase your chance of getting allotted.
- Save your given choices.
- Take print out of the choices filled by you.
- You can edit your choices as many times you want till closure of registration on 24.06.2017. Every time you edit your choices ‘Save’ the same.
- After final entry of choices, the same should be locked clicking the “Lock” button. The printout of locked choices should be taken and retained. If any candidate forgot to lock his/her choices, the system will automatically lock the same after closure of registration on 24.06.2017. The choices once ‘Locked’ cannot be edited.
- Check your allotment in the result section of the website.
- A candidate who has been allotted a seat can participate in auto-up-gradation of the allotted seat OR can accept the allotted seat for admission. Candidates, having allotted their first prioritized seats, will not be allowed to participate in auto-up-gradation process.
- If no seat is allotted, wait for next phase of processing of allotments against the remaining vacant seats after admission.
- After each phase of allotment, the results will be intimated to the candidates through SMS in their registered mobile.
- Print your Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt at the earliest if you do not wish to participate in auto-up-gradation.
- If you want to opt for auto-up-gradation of your allotted seat then carefully select the correct option.
- If you opt for auto-up-gradation, take printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt.
- Read all instructions given in the allotment letter carefully.
For the candidates who will opt for auto-up-gradation and take printout of Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt:
- On taking printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt, a candidate will have to report to any of the Reporting Centres with two copies of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt and Provisional Seat Booking Fee of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand) only in CASH for validation of his/her allotted seat on or before the specified last date for respective phases. There will be no verification of original testimonials at the Reporting Centers. Above fee is refundable on successful registration at the Institute level after admission.
- Candidature will be automatically cancelled if a candidate fails to report to any of the Reporting Centers with Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipts and specified fee to validate his/her seat booking.
- After successful verification at Reporting Centre and deposition of CASH of Rs.2,000/- towards Seat Booking Fee, candidates will have to wait for declaration of second phase allotment.
- Opting for auto-up-gradation and validation of the seat booking at the Reporting Centre do not ensure up-gradation of the allotted seat. However, the allotted seat shall remain booked for the candidate.
- If, any provisionally allotted seat is up-graded in subsequent phases of allotment, former will be automatically cancelled and will be replaced by the upgraded seat.
- Last date of booking (validating) provisionally allotted seat at the Reporting Centers will be specified in the Provisional Allotment Letter. After the specified last date, Reporting Centers will not allow validation.
For the candidates who will take printout of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt:
- On taking printout of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt, a candidate will have to report to the allotted Institute with all original documents (as mentioned afterwards) for verification, two copies of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt and final seat booking fee of Rs.500/- in CASH to confirm admission on or before the specified last date for respective phases. Admission to the allotted seat is subject to successful verification of all relevant documents. Candidature is liable to be cancelled if a candidate fails to produce any of the documents in original before the verifying authority or produces fake documents at the time of admission and his/her allotted seat will be cancelled automatically.
- Last date of taking final admission at the Institute will be specified in the Allotment Letter. After the specified last date, Institute will not allow admission.
- Candidates must bring the following documents in ORIGINAL along with a set of photocopy of all documents for verification and submission at the time of admission:
For JEXPO candidates only:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as age proof and for determination of District of schooling (in case a candidate is allotted District Quota seat) at Madhyamik or equivalent examination level.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- JEXPO-2017 Admit Card.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW etc.) related certificates (as applicable)
For VOCLET candidates only:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik / equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet / Certificate of (X+2) Vocational Stream Course issued by West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training or 2 years’ ITI (as applicable).
- VOCLET-2017 Admit Card.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC etc.) related certificates (as applicable)
For both JEXPO & VOCLET candidates:
- Two copies of Print-out of the Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt taken from the counseling web portal after declaration of counseling result.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Candidates must satisfy medical fitness with reference to (a) No Colour Blindness, (b) Physically & Mentally Fit, (c) Able to pursue technical course. Candidates seeking admission to the courses under the WBSCT&VE&SD should possess good health and physique with sound mind. They should not be suffering from any disease/physical or mental infirmity. All candidates (including Physically Challenged) have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate mentioning the above criteria issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner, at the time of admission. Such Medical Certificate must possess signature, seal and registration number of the Medical Practitioner.
- Filled-in Anti Ragging Affidavit in the format given hereunder will have to be submitted in original at the time of taking admission at the Institute.
- At the time of taking admission to the Institute, all candidates who have been allotted seats (except seats of Management Quota), will have to deposit a non refundable seat booking fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only in CASH.
- Admission Fees, as application to Government / Sponsored / Private Institutions, are required to be paid at the time of admission.
- SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates are required to produce Caste Certificates in original issued by competent authority of West Bengal at the time of admission without which their claims for reserved seats will not be entertained and thereby, allotment will be cancelled.
- Physically Challenged (PC) candidates are required to produce Physically Challenged Certificates (disability: 40% or above) in original issued by competent authority at the time of admission without which their claim for reserved seats will not be entertained and thereby, allotment will be cancelled.
For candidates allotted seats under Land Loser Category (For JEXPO only):
- 2% of total seats in all Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics shall be kept reserved for the candidates of Land Looser Category and having valid JEXPO-2017 rank. Certificate issued in the name of parents/legal guardians by the BDO / SDO / First Class Magistrates / Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers shall be considered. The candidates opted for and allotted with “Land Loser” (LLQ) category seats will have to produce the relevant certificate in original issued by competent authority of the Government of West Bengal at the time of admission, without which such claim will not be entertained and thereby, allotment will be cancelled.
For candidates allotted seats under TFW Category (For JEXPO only):
- Candidates who are domiciled in West Bengal and whose annual family income from all sources during the financial year 2015-2017 is less than Rs.2.50 lakhs and having valid ranks in JEXPO-2017 will be considered for admission under TFW scheme. For the purpose of determining the annual income of parents/guardian from all sources, an officer of the State Government in the rank of Block Development Officer or Sub-Divisional Officer or Additional District Magistrate or District / Group-A Gazetted Officer of the State or Central Government of similar rank or above in the rural region or Executive Officer of Municipality / Assistant Commissioner or above in Commissionerate / Group-A Gazetted Officer of State or Central Government of similar rank or above in the urban region, will be competent to issue INCOME CERTIFICATE in the following format. It may be noted that Income Certificate issued by any other person will not be entertained in this regard.
Candidates who will be allotted seats under TFW quota will have to produce aforesaid certificate in original at the time of admission without which such claim will not be entertained and thereby, allotment will be cancelled.
AFFIDAVIT BY PARENT/GUARDIAN (Top)