- Reservation Details
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- Land Looser Quota (LLQ)
- Counseling Work Flow
- Details of Courses
- List of Polytechnic
- Frequently Asked Questions
Land Looser Quota (LLQ)
Land Loser means a person whose land has been acquired by the Government for public interest and who possess a valid certificate in this regard.
- 2% of total seats in all Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics shall be kept reserved for the candidates of Land Looser Category.
- Certificate issued in the name of parents / legal guardians (in case of orphans) by the Block Land & Land Reforms Officer (BL&LRO) / BDO / SDO / First Class Magistrate / Group-A Gazetted Officer of the State of West Bengal shall be considered only. Candidates have to produce original supporting documents at the time of admission.
- LLQ seats shall be filled-up through counseling. In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates in LLQ, the vacant seats will be converted to General seats.
- LLQ is not applicable for the candidates of the states other than West Bengal.
- The candidate furnished ‘Yes’ at the time of filling-up of application form of JEXPO-2017 in respect of LLQ quota can be changed during registration in web portal. The information received finally in the portal will be considered.